Search This Blog

Monday 6 September 2010

Monday afternoon in York

So the paper was read and it was good. Next it was time to hoover the house and so I did. Clean so clean the ridings are being.

I decided to go out to Morrisons in Acomb. Got hold of some lovely fresh veg to make tea with. We seem to be living on baked beans, carrots, celery, onions and tomatoes at the moment. But, thats the way it goes when you are competing with multimillion dollar turnover web sites and you have got just about got enough money to eat. ho hum.

None the less. Morissons is one of the cheaper supermarkets in York and ther produce is, well, OK. Not a greaqt shopping experince to teel you the truth but it is better value than the corner shops and it get me out of the house for longer.

So, all back and accounted for. All the gorceries put away. Now it is time to sit down again and get re re re reading my History of Britain books by Andrew Marr. A good read and will fill more time until I get to fill my stomach later.

No comments:

Post a Comment