Search This Blog

Monday 6 September 2010

Mondays in York

So here it is. What did I do this Monday in my city. Well the day started with a leishurly get out of bed card, do not go past the toilet, do not collect any benefits from the local council.

After a small breafast I managed to get a cup of coffie togther and then, sit in the feront room. The front room faces East so I can get a good look at what the weather is doing. Today, it is a bit breezy this monring, but a clear blue sky means quite a bit of sunshine is coming through.

Next I decided to pick up and read the remainder of the Oberver which I usually get on Sunday. There is just so much in it that I cant get through it all in one sitting. Thats good for me as it means I dont have to do anything else for a few hours.

More later after the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment