Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Tuesday

And so Tuesday morning arrives. A a glass of orange juice and one weetabix for breakfast. The sun is shining in a clear blue sky over York, but it has been raining over night at some point. The roof is somewhat wet.

BBC news tells us about Bankers, again, and is also saying we have not paid enough PAYE tax. Oh yea. Thanks, just what I needed to hear. Of course they are blaming the computer systems for this. However, last year I did note a huge bill that came in and my accountant sorted it out. Perhaps some of us paid to much.

Anyhow, let us see what today brings. JQuery and Apache are on the menu. I am quite excited by both of these. Lets see what they bring. I may go into York city centre tonight, but I am not to sure. There is enough here to be keeping me busy really.

No comments:

Post a Comment